- Why the UN’s financial crisis will hurt Africans more than anyone else
- Gambia Brings Genocide Case Against Myanmar
- African countries can’t industrialise? Yes, they can
- Amr Muneer Dahab: The impressive journey of an engineer who juggles professional career and creative writing
- Sudanese poet and essayist Amr Muneer Dahab’s cry against the dominance of the novel as a writing genre
- Toby Green wins the Nayef Al-Rodhan Prize for Global Cultural Understanding
- 5 tips for surviving in an increasingly uncertain world
- ExpressVPN and HP Provides Ample Protection to Laptop Users in New Partnership
- Are religious people more moral?
- African languages on the rise in the U.S.
The African Magazine
10 Jul, 2017
- 2016 U.S. presidential election africa africa-black america African American magazines. african culture African Diaspora African economies african magazines African magazines published in the U.S. African magazines published in the us african politics african women Benin black history black magazines Cote d'Ivoire politics democracy in Africa democracy in Benin democracy in Cote d'Ivoire Democracy in Ivory Coast democratization in Africa democratization in Benin democratization in Ivory Coast Donald Trump Donald Trump's Africa policy Hillary Clinton's foreign policy. Hillary Clinton and Africa ivory coast le premier magazine africain cree aux etats-unis le premier magazine africain publie aux etats-unis magazines africains publies aux Etats-Unis Obama's legacy Obama's legacy to Africa Obama's legacy to Africa.Why the surge of anti-black racism under Obama Obama and Africa Patrice Talon racism in america soumanou salifou the african the african magazine the premier African magazine published in the U.S. the premier African magazine published in the US Trump and Africa u.s.-africa relations U.S. policy towards Africa
BLACK HISTORY FEATURES
1. A cooking program promotes African culinary heritage in the U.S.
2. Remembering African American media pioneer John H. Johnson
3. Pilgrimage to Goree
4. African Americans who hate to be called African Americans
5. Black panthers and “black lives matter:” parallels and progress
6. Quebec to rename sites with names containing the “n” word
7. Continent-wide survey about how Africans feel about African Americans
8. How African Americans reconnect with Africa
9. Africans reconcile with the black Diaspora
10. Some whites more African than they think