- AFRICAN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CONTEST LAUNCHED
- No black scientist has ever won a Nobel – that’s bad for science, and bad for society
- Cote d’Ivoire to hold local and regional elections this weekend amid political drama
- The African Magazine listed among the Top Ten Black Magazines on the Web
- Macho senators confirm a controversial Supreme Court nominee. Where are you, female America?
- Threats to media freedom in Africa: some old methods and some new
- African leaders praise Africa-China relations in the U.S.
- World leaders address African youth unemployment at U.N. headquarters
- Why Togo’s Dr. Samuel Mathey deserves the Nobel Prize in Economics
- Trump proposes to significantly slash refugee admission
The African Magazine
- 2016 U.S. presidential election africa africa-black america African American magazines. african culture African Diaspora African economies african magazines African magazines published in the U.S. African magazines published in the us african politics african women Benin black history black magazines Cote d'Ivoire politics democracy in Africa democracy in Benin Democracy in Ivory Coast democratization in Africa democratization in Benin democratization in Cote d'Ivoire democratization in Ivory Coast Donald Trump Donald Trump's Africa policy Hillary Clinton's foreign policy. Hillary Clinton and Africa ivory coast Ivory coast politics le premier magazine africain cree aux etats-unis magazines africains publies aux Etats-Unis Obama's legacy Obama's legacy to Africa Obama's legacy to Africa.Why the surge of anti-black racism under Obama Obama and Africa Patrice Talon racism in america soumanou salifou the african the african magazine the premier African magazine published in the U.S. the premier African magazine published in the US Trump and Africa u.s.-africa relations U.S. policy towards Africa
BLACK HISTORY FEATURES
1. A cooking program promotes African culinary heritage in the U.S.
2. Remembering African American media pioneer John H. Johnson
3. Pilgrimage to Goree
4. African Americans who hate to be called African Americans
5. Black panthers and “black lives matter:” parallels and progress
6. Quebec to rename sites with names containing the “n” word
7. Continent-wide survey about how Africans feel about African Americans
8. How African Americans reconnect with Africa
9. Africans reconcile with the black Diaspora
10. Some whites more African than they think